Friday, April 23, 2010

So Much Has Been/Is Going On

So my life has been a whirlwind of different things the past few weeks and I haven't had time to post about any of it, which I hope to change soon because there are so many things that I want to write about! Here is just a short list of what is/has been going on with/around me -

-Almost done with last Spring Semester of undergrad
-Officially going to Haiti in July
-I have 2 friends moving to Honduras
-I might be moving to a far away land for awhile
-I am serving on BCM leadership for my last semester
-My friendships have grown in so many ways
-A rebellious act?
-I have been playing on a softball team and helping coach another
-I move out of my apartment soon
-LTC!
-I love my new roommate!
-Registered for my last semester of classes
-I have grown a lot and still have so much more to do
-My internship ends in a few short weeks :(
-I threw a wedding shower for one of my best friends
-Cooking! It has grown even more as a love!

There is so much more and hopefully I will be able to elaborate in some new blogs soon about some of these and some others! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment