Monday, May 3, 2010

Mistakes

We all do things that we wish we could take back, that we wish we could go back in time and erase, that we don't want others to know about - you get the picture. Anyway, I have multiple things like this in my life and I wish I didn't but I do. Comfort comes in knowing that even though I have messed up, God still loves me and forgives me and he gives me a place to turn to. I am not good at relying on Him for things, but I am learning more and more what that looks like.

There is so much more I could say on this, but I am just going to leave it with I am learning and growing everyday and I have learned a lot from even my most recent mistakes.

1 comment:

  1. I JUST had a conversation about this exact thing with someone at work today... We can be tempted to keep our sins to ourselves. But when those mistakes come out in the open and are exposed to others, it makes us feel even more ashamed about the disappointment others show and their disproving looks.
    Buuut...
    The AWESOME thing is that God completely forgives and CHOOSES to forget about our sins! We fear God, not man. And THAT is why it's so great to have Christian sisters/brothers to love us even when we DO mess up, because there's forgiveness.

    This has totally been on my mind for almost the past week... God's forgiveness & grace is absolutely incredible :)
    Love you, Kelso. I'm going to be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete