Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Acts 1:8 - Days 1 & 2

Well the journey has started. I left home yesterday and headed to Lville where I will be spending most of my summer. I am staying at SBTS and already learning so much. The past day has been full of getting to know my team, listening to people talk, and exploring the campus. We have already heard from several great teachers and it is awesome. I can't wait to continue learning and rowing and to start serving. Right now I am getting to hang out with one of my old friends who goes to SBTS and that I don't get to see often, since I have a few hours of free time. Tonight we are headed to our director's house for dinner and getting a second dose of discipleship with TJ and then some team time again. :D Yay!

Let me just tell you about a few of the people that I am already falling in love with and that I can't wait to get to know even more.

Bayley: My beloved roommate and friend. We already kind of knew each other, but are growing even closer. Last night we bonded over unpacking and arranging our dorm room. She is like my twin, but not in the look alike way - in the weird way of we do lots of things the same, have had similar experiences and can complete each others sentences. I look forward get getting even closer with her.

Katie: She is our team coordinator and a great person. We got to know each other a little bit deeper over Spring Break, but I feel we are going to get a lot closer and I can't wait. She has a great personality and is so loving and fun!

Chris, Mark, Allen, & Kenny: These are the boys on our team. They are all so fun and unique and I can't wait to learn more about them and get to know them more.

Well these are just some of the people on my team that I can't wait to get to know. Besides these I can't wait to get to know everyone that is on team.

That's all for now. :D Going to hang out with Jamie!

No comments:

Post a Comment