Saturday, February 5, 2011

My First Week

So I have officially finished my first week of working 30 hours a week and being a full time Seminary student. It wasn't that bad, but so far I don't have a ton of homework and papers, so that might change. It has been difficult because I don't really know anyone, but I have made several friends and one is even coming over tonight for dinner and to study. I am excited.

I am taking Greek, Systematic Theology, and Christian Philosophy. So far I like all my classes. Greek is going to be my hardest and most time consuming, but I love the challenge and I love learning languages!

I also had a great week with the kiddos, they are so much fun to be around, even though there are times when I get very frustrated with them. I think I am experiencing part of what parenting is going to be like.

I am loving living in Louisville over all. Especially now that I am meeting more people and have more to do than just sit around and play with my dog.

Well that is a very short and brief update on what my week was like. Now I am off to do more Greek.

No comments:

Post a Comment