-First moments spent at LHBC with 200 + youth ringing in the New Year.
-Came back to my apartment around 2am and laid in bed talking to my friend Emily until about 4am
-Slept until about 9am then laid in bed talking some more - well being a little loopy really haha
-Had breakfast of yummy Pumpkin Break
-Showered and watched Gilmore Girls and The Ellen Show and looked at recipes for our yummy dinner
-Went to the grocery looking like some homeless girls to get the supplies needed to make our dinner
-Ate lunch at Subway(gotta be healthy with the New Year).
-Sat in Subway talking for over an hour
-Came back to my apartment, Emily went to meet a friend(great story there) and I stayed at the apartment, organized some things, had quiet time, journaled, watched OTH, & worked out.
-Emily came back and we cooked a dinner of tortellini carbonara, garlic cheese rolls, and caesar salads
-We ate our dinner by candlelight in our sweats and t-shirts looking all a mess, but turned the lights on because we couldn't see.
-Hung out in my room facebooking, chatting on the phone, watching OTH, and just chilling
-I get asked by my youth minister from home if I want to go to Passion, I figure a couple things out and say YES! :D
-Now we decided to write out everything that we did today before I packed and got ready for tomorrow!
It has been an awesome day, even if it sounds boring to you!!
Happy 2010!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment