
So my friends Brittney & Jennifer wanted me to do post a list of 10 things that make me happy. So here they are :)
1. Having a Savior who loves me and that I get to serve.
2. Friends who love me and are there for me no matter what.
3. The opportunity to serve my Lord this summer with a group of students from across the state. Working in several locations in KY and in Haiti.
4. Education - the chance I have to learn and study about topics that I care about.
5. That God is writing my love story & has a plan for me.
6. Chocolate, sugar - anything sweet!!!
7. My family - I love them even though they are crazy sometimes.
8. A job that I love and that is helping me make a difference in the lives of middle & high school students.
9. A small group of girls that I get to share with & teach about the Lord. That I get to be an example for them and help them further their walks with our Father.
10. Forgiveness from the Father of the Universe for the mistakes that I will make & have made.
Now I have chosen others to do the same thing:
1. Emily @ Kasih-Mengasihi
2. Katie @ Kathryn Meryl
3. Jess @ Love Never Fails
4. Sara @ Infinity and Beyond
5. Emily @ simple truth
6. Sarah @ Notes by a Kiddo
7. Whitney @ Tales of a Traveler
8. Cheye @ To Build This House
9. Natalie @ notes by nat
10. Kasey @ A Journey Called Life
No comments:
Post a Comment