One of my friends - who I haven't known for very long, but I have become very close to - is moving :( She is one of the first people that I am close to that is moving away and she isn't just moving like across the state away - she is moving like 1500 miles away. It is really sad, but very happy at the same time. I spent most of my Tuesday at her house helping her pack and just trying to get some quality time in with her before she left.
Me & Marqi the night befor she left.Another new but way more exciting experience that happened this week is that I got to go with a friend ring shopping. And not just any ring, but ENGAGEMENT ring!!! :) It was so much fun! I knew a lot about stuff because of working at a bridal shop and such, but this was the first time I actually went and picked out rings. We were going to get some ideas, because she had no clue what she even liked or what anything like different cuts meant, plus, we needed to know her size! haha. It was a blast and I can't wait for her to be engaged!!! I hope that it is very soon!
one of the rings we loved.
So one happy new experience and one sad new experience = some wonderful memories and times to remember forever!
Aw, well even though there's some sadness in there, it's a lot of happy too! :D
ReplyDelete