Wednesday, February 17, 2010

BUSY!!!

Life is stressful!!!

I just took on an extra position in leadership that I am really excited about, but it adds a lot to my load that was already busy before. Here's what I am doing this semester

-Working 15-20 hours a week
-Taking 18 hours of classes - 2 of which are graduate level - plus all of the HOMEWORK
-BCM Missions Coordinator - in charge of all fundraising & spring break
-BCM Missions Exec - in charge of the entire missions cluster, reporting to those in charge about what is going on in all missions areas, this involves 3 meetings a week
-ASL VP
-Dynamic Leadership Institute
-Regular Babysitting Job
-Leading a small group
-in a small group
-Meeting with a Discipler
-Working on applications for the future
-Trying to spend time with friends!!
-Church in general outside of work
-Fundraising for my summer

It's crazy!! I love it some days and hate it others. I am trying to focus on my ministry here and now and not get too caught up in the future and where I am heading.

I am looking forward to next semester when I won't have a large role in organizations. I want to enjoy my last semester and not just be running around with a chicken with its head cut off.


1 comment:

  1. You're doing such a great job juggling all these things! You're a great example of how to keep the right priorities in line even though there is so much going on! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete