Saturday, February 6, 2010

Day 5

Yesterday I had the greatest plans of waking up early and getting into the word and getting all kinds of things done before I had to be at the church for the True Woman Conference (more later on this), then my evening plans changed. I had planned on going to the conference last night, coming home, working on some homework and then heading to bed early. Those changed almost as soon as I had left church when my friend Emily called me and asked me to hang out. I of course said yes, I never get to see her. She goes to school in L-ville and does not get to come to BG often. This led to a rather late night and even though my alarm was set for early I chose to ignore it when it came at 5:57 and instead slept until 6:45 ish then got up sat down and read from my devotional, showered and headed off to the church. Not much progress on the early thing, but still pretty early wake up for a Saturday. I am still all on board for the 5 O'Clock Club and am going to continue to work harder at the early thing (I used to be so great at it!).

No comments:

Post a Comment