Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Catching up...

So the last week has involved a lot of catching up and making plans with friends...

  • I went to Steak n' Shake for milkshakes with Jessica :D
  • Helped Holly move and organize her new house
  • Been riding to work with Elizabeth or Sandy
  • Have been having lunch breaks with Erin
  • I talked to Meg outside the testing center for an hour
  • I saw Meg and Ry for dinner and helped them move some stuff out
  • I talked to Sarah outside the testing center for like 45 minutes
  • I went shopping with Emily for several hours
  • Made plans to hang out with Katie
  • Talked to Jamie on the phone for an hour
  • Plans made to drive to a wedding with Jamie (get to see her plus lots of other friends)
  • Emailed back and forth with Brittney
  • Made hopefully plans with Brittney :D
  • Texted with Emily as she was just getting back in the US :D
  • Made a phone date with Sarah
  • Discussed meeting and possibly going to church with Adrianna this weekend!! :D
Yay for friends and plans :D I am looking forward to seeing lots more friends as people start heading back to BG for school!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I am SO glad I got to see you today! You're so fun to be around and just so encouraging.:D

    ReplyDelete