So, the other day I was looking through my old falling apart bible and I found some cards that a couple friends gave me a year ago this summer when I got baptized. They drove two hours to see me get baptized and then we hung out from the afternoon. This made me think back to a year ago when I got baptized at River of Life, it was such a great moment for me. I had been going to church there when I was home since my sophomore year of high school and now here I was just finishing my senior year/freshman year of college. Lots had changed in me since I had started attending the River.
I have been looking for good podcasts to listen to while I am away on trips, in the car, at work, or wherever, so I went to River of Life's webpage to see if they had some sermons on podcast, when I came across this video of all of the baptisms done at the River during 2008. Not only was I baptized, but so was my sister, and many of my good friends. :D
http://vimeo.com/3854461
There have been a lot of movements in the water at this church over the last ten years and I am so happy to call it my home at home :)
Monday, July 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment