Monday, July 20, 2009

a whole new meaning to turning 19... - 10/12/08

So I always thought 19 was just one of those birthdays that came and went without much fuss. It always seemed to me to be one of those days that didn't really matter because you had already turned 18 and you still weren't out of the teen years. Nothing really significant seemed to happen when you turned 19, until....

My friends decided to throw me the best birthday party I have ever had. This was the first time that I had had a birthday party thrown by friends that I had nothing to do with and that was truly special. I just have to stop right here and tell all my friends how great and wonderful they are! Thank you so much for such a wonderful night. It was truly the BEST and most AMAZING birthday I have ever had.

Here is how the night played out...

Stop number 1: O'Charleys
~The first stop of the night was for some yummy food!! Before we could eat though we had a[Photo] delay in being able to get a table for all 12 of us, so a few of us ran next door to the mall for some super speed shopping. It was so much fun and then as soon as we got back to O'Charleys we were seated. The food was amazing and we were given some amazing caramel dessert since it was my birthday :-D I had so much fun here. It was great to have time with the girls just eating some amazing fun and having some great conversations! I loved every minute of being there!!

Stop Number 2: Ice Skating
After we ate dinner a few of us went ice skating while the others went to chill at Starbucks. Ice Skating was so much fun! I was allowed to skate for free because it was my birthday! Megan, Kelsey, Becca, Caitlyn, and I(Fab Five) had a blast! We were goofy. Just skating, taking fun pictures, and singing! I loved it!!! It was so great!!!



Stop Number 3: Starbucks
After we finished ice skating the Fab Five went to Starbucks and got coffee. We had so much fun! I love Starbucks so much!!! We chilled there for awhile and then headed out when it was time for them to close.



Stop Number 4: THE 410
After grabbing coffee we headed back to my friend Megan's apartment, where there were even more surprises. Megan had made me a birthday cake and I had gifts waiting. It was so amazing. Megan bought me twizzlers, the movie Enchanted, and a tooth brush(since I am constantly at their apartment). Aly, Jamie, and Sarah got me stationary, reese's, a shirt, and silly string. Kelsey got me a really cute purse and Lauren made me a cute card that was a coloring book. After opening presents and doing the whole cake thing, we all settled down and watched the movie Enchanted. It was so cute! I loved it. It was the first time I had watched it.

Thus came the end of the very best birthday of my life! I loved it so much! I am so glad I have great friends! Thanks so much to Megan for putting this whole thing together!! I love her so much. She is such an amazing friend!

Thanks Megan, Jamie, Jamie, Kelsey, Kelsey, Aly, Sarah, Lindsey, Lauren, Caitlyn, Becca for the best day ever!!! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment