Monday, July 20, 2009
morning - 5/21/09
God is so AWESOME!!! This morning has barely started, but already he has shown himself in wonderful ways. I woke up earlier than intended, didn't even get upset about it and just started getting ready. The sun was shining in my room and it was glorious! I couldn't wait to get outside. After taking a wonderful shower and getting ready, I went to the kitchen/living room and began fixing breakfast and packing a lunch. I opened our living room blinds and there that beautiful sun was again, and as I often do, I turned the tv on for some morning entertainment and noise while I was cooking and what did I find, but the old old school Saved By the Bell...like the one's with Ms. Bliss! I was in heaven! I grew up watching that show and I swear it never gets old! :D I went on fixing breakfast and such and even had a few minutes to just sit down, relax, and enjoy my biscuits. Usually whatever I fix I have to eat while I am running out the door, but not today! After eating and watching some Zach Morris, I grabbed my bag and headed out the door. I debated on whether the sun was really decieving and a cover for a somewhat chilly morning, deciding that this had been the case several times in the last couple of days, I grabbed a jacket and was on my way. I was so glad when I walked out the front door of our building that I had not put my jacket on. The weather was AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!! It was so nice outside. I put my ear buds in, cranked up my Christian music playlist on my ipod and was off on my glorious walk to work. My walk was awesome! It takes me about 5-7 minutes to get from my apartment to work, but they have been some of the best minutes of my life this week. I got to work early, opened up, sat at the desk, and am now writing about my amazing morning! :D The only sad thing is that I am stuck here for the next 8 hours, but I can so handle that. I have plenty to do and it will be great! Can't wait to get off and hopefully spend some time with a great friend and the great outdoors. :D Hope everyone else can have as amazing a day as I have had so far!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment