I have been home for almost a week and I can not believe it! Where did the time go?! As much as I feel like I have not done a single thing since arriving back home, that simply can not be true. So let us see...I have decorated for Christmas, written over 50 Christmas cards, watched lots of episodes of CSI! Okay okay...not a lot accomplished, but hey its is break for me and I am going to enjoy it! I have decided that my time of not doing a lot is over though. I want to feel like I have actually done sometime during my break that does not just include TV and Christmas stuff. To help put this plan into effect I created a to do list last night of things I need to do in the next two days that are for myself and that help my mom out some too! Now the only thing I have to do is get to it!!
This break is not only going to be spent completing a to-do list of things, but part of my time will be spent on my first overseas international trip! Yay!! I am very excited about this trip!!! I leave in 21 days!!!
This break has also been a time for God to prepare my heart for everything he has in store for me! I know that there are many things that God wants me to do in and with my life! I am accepting them with open arms. I am so ready to do his work in whatever ways he wants!
Well that is all for now! Off to work on some of my to-do list and balance that in with some relaxing time as well! More soon!
Monday, July 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment