Monday, July 20, 2009

Summers End - From 8/11/08

So summer is coming to an end. I can't believe how fast it has gone this year. My parents always said time seemed to move faster the older you got, and I can now attest to this. My summer hasn't been filled with a lot. Basically just work and hanging out at home. I love my summer job though! It has been so much fun! I have been working at Tonya's Bridal and Rental Outlet. It is so much fun helping people plan their weddings. My favorite is watching them try on wedding gowns! I love it! I have today and tomorrow left and then I will be done with this job. I will miss it and the people, but I think I will manage, since I am heading back to BG to hang with my friends again! I am so ready for school to start! I am finally out of the Academy and I will now be an official college student with out all the rules. I can hang out with my friends whenever I want! yay! This year should be a ton of fun and I can't wait. Only four more days until I move and start this wonderful year! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment