Monday, July 20, 2009

laughing situations - 5/19/09

So the last couple of weeks have been awesome. I have gotten really close to a friend that I knew well already, but we have been sharing a lot of life together recently. We have had happy crazy moments, sad moments, awkward weird moments, and ones that fall inbetween all of these. We have spent a lot of time with some really great people, who are both getting to know a lot more and loving it. There have been dances, graduations, movies, meals, church, and a variety of other activities. I have loved every moment of this time. There are the text messages to each other, the "looks" we give one another, the giggles and smiles and flat out laughing. I love this girl and I can't wait to see what other fun, awkward, and potentially crazy activities we can get ourselves into this summer and year! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment